Monday, March 30, 2015

Darker

Summary:

Shorty is know knowing who he truly is. What all of this means and why he is marked. Marked in a way that links him with Toussaint L'Ouverture. Toussaint L'Ouverture is Haitian rebel who two-hundred years ago led the slave revolt and faced down Napoleon to force the French out of Haiti. But Shorty has a secret revenge towards Site Soleil and a burning wish to find the twin sister he lost five years ago. The only problem is, by the day he's getting weaker and weaker. He can't seem to focus well but still continues to try and find his sister in order to make him happy.

My Feeling (So Far): 

Throughout the book I've there have been many feelings towards me. This book has rely set a serious mood towards me. Everytime I start reading this book I feel different. I mean this is a book about a young boy trying to survive in Haiti. He is trying to find his lost twin sister. I know that maybe there are kids right now fighting to survive somewhere. And if people really saw all of these problems they should and could help them out.

1 comment:

  1. Diego, can you fix your fonts please. It is hard to read sections of your post. Also, where is your text evidence?

    ReplyDelete